Now that it's summer and all the snow birds are gone, I’ve really been enjoying the quieter side of Palm Beach all to myself. I realized I should share with you my perfect Palm Beach weekend.
Below you will find my favorite things to do in this town that has become my second home and so much more.
- Kicking off the weekend at my favorite Friday night spot, Imoto. The vibe is very New York meets Palm Beach and I love it. A mix of my favorite places.
- I love to start the weekend off moving my body at Haute Yoga. The classes are always exactly what I need to get my mind in the mood for a relaxing yet productive weekend.
- Then I will stop by the Island Bee and grab a wheatgrass shot (because it’s so good for you, and quick!) and a green juice or smoothie. I usually go with whatever I am feeling that day.
- I love to stop by my friend Michelle Farmer’s boutique. She has amazing beachy resort wear and everything is so well edited and thoughtful. They make you feel like you are in their living room when you’re in the store.
- Echo is my number one dinner recommendation at all my friends who visit Palm Beach. I love sushi and they do beautiful artisan dishes, not your typical sushi place. It’s quite the experience and the atmosphere is insane. Definitely get the edamame to start, the sauce is so good, I can never get enough. They need to bottle that stuff!
- I love the breakers spa for a little me time on Sunday morning. I usually spend a little extra time there to just be with my thoughts and soak up all the peaceful silence.
- Strolling down Worth Avenue with a coffee and my husband is always a fun Sunday thing to do. I just love to look and see the beautiful architecture and trees. I am always amazed at how colorful Palm Beach is. Great Inspiration.
Early Dinner (https://www.pbcatch.com)
- I love to eat an early dinner on Sunday and get home early and just enjoy my beautiful home. We love to eat really fresh and PB Catch is perfect for that. The Oyster selection is top notch and the staff is so knowledgeable. I feel like I learn something every time I leave there.